Make your own free website on
Home | Our Firm/Nuestra Firma | Que es y como lograr Proteccion Legal Completa | Corporations/Corporaciones | FAQ/Preguntas mas frecuentes. Forming the Company | Trademarks/Marcas | Copyrights/Derechos de Autor | Domain Names/Nombres de Dominio | Register online/Registre online | Other services/Otros servicios | under construction | info actualizada a septiembre 2014 | info | info | blank | Contact Us/Contactenos
FAQ/Preguntas mas frecuentes. Forming the Company




We will compliance with all applicable laws,
including the proper preparation and filing of
all registration documents

Consult us about our Trademarks
and Copyrights Services

Should you have more questions regarding,
please do not hesitate to contact us

Contact Us/Contactenos


1-What information do I need?
The information we need is the name you would like to use for the Corporation and the names, addresses and social security numbers of the people involved.
2-How many people do I need?
There is a minimum of one person required to form a corporation
3-How long does the process take?
The regular services is two weeks from the day you place the order. We do have rush services available, should you need incorporate urgently
4-What is a Federal ID number and why do I need one?
A Federal identification number is the equivalent of a social security number for a Corporation.
You use this number to open a bank account, and start doing business
5-What is a Sub Chapter S Corporation?
If you are a Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States, this is generally the most advantageous type of Corporation you can have. A Sub Chapter S Corporation does not pay any Federal Corporate Income Tax, so that the earning of the Corporation flow directly to the owners
6-I'm a foreigner, what is the best type of Corporation for me?
Currently. the most tax advantageous type of Corporation for a foreigner is a Limited Liability Corporation. Similar to a Sub Chapter S Corporation, in a Limited Liability Company, the earning flow directly to the owners, thereby eliminating Company Income Taxes. A regular Corporation would be subject to Federal Corporate Income Tax ans State Corporate Income Tax. These combined rates can be as 40% of the Profits
7-Can my mailing address be a P.O. Box?
Yes, but we will also require a physical addess for the Corporation. The physical address may be a home or office.
For a nominal fee, we can also provides our corporate address for the purpose of filing the Corporate Records
8-Can I form a Corporation with just one person?
Yes, usually a President, secretary, treasurer and Director are listed in the Corporate Records. All of this positions may be filled by one person
9-How do I find out if my name is taken?
We will do a preliminary name search as soon as you place your order and let you know if there is any conflict with the name on a preliminary basis. Howewer, the name is not guaranteed until the Corporation is filed
10-How do I know if I have to file a DBA?
If the Corporation will be doing business under a name other than it's legal name, a DBA (Doing Business As) must be registered according to currents Laws. We can register DBA for you in conjunction with the incorporation process
11-How can I protect my Company name?
You may protect the Company name or the brand name of any service or product by registering either a State or Federal Trademark.

We can register your Trademark


Tu Abogado on line

Attorneys who makes a difference